Winsford Town Council take incredibly seriously the issues raised by the current Covid-19 pandemic. In conjunction with council members and the Town Clerk I have agreed to implement the following initial measures as part of the Town Council Business Continuity Plan:
- All Town Council meetings are currently postponed.
- We are currently reviewing our policies and processes to ensure urgent council business can be completed.
- Office based staff have been encouraged to work from home.
- Deep cleaning of town council facilities has commenced
- We are reviewing our future events and activities and will be looking to reschedule these where appropriate.
With regard to support for individuals and famillies impacted by Covid-19, I am hoping as a council we will be able to actively support the work of Good Neighbour Winsford who are coordinating volunteers who wish to help those facing difficulties due to the pandemic. Thank you to all those who have volunteered so far.
More information can be found at: https://goodneighbourwinsford.com/
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the healthcare professionals and emergency service personnel in our community who are at the forefront of the current challenges and to all those individuals and organisations who continue to support the most vulnerable. Your work really is appreciated.
Moving forward we will publish updates as appropriate, any residents with questions or concerns can contact Winsford Town Council at email@example.com
Wishing everyone well
Cllr Ailsa Gaskill-Jones
Mayor of Winsford