Planning Committee – 22 January 2018
A meeting of the Planning Committee is to be held in the Town Council Chamber at Wyvern House, Winsford, on Monday 22 January 2018 at 5.30 pm.
A G E N D A
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE.
- DECLARATION OF INTEREST ON THE PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED.
- PUBLIC SPEAKING.
- MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING HELD 18 DECEMBER 2017.
- TO GIVE CONSIDERATION TO THE ATTACHED PLANNING APPLICATIONS AS NOTIFIED BY CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER COUNCIL.
- TO REPORT FOR INFORMATION, DECISIONS MADE BY CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER COUNCIL ON PLANNING APPLICATIONS PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED BY THE TOWN COUNCIL.
- PLANNING APPEAL – 17/01874/TPO – REMOVAL OF A PROTECTED OAK TREE – 3 CHAFFINCH WAY, WINSFORD, CW7 3RY, (SEE ATTACHED).
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
|Minutes of the last meeting 18 Dec 2017||Download|
|Plans to be considered||Download|
|Plans that have been commented on||Download|
22nd January 2018