WINSFORD TOWN COUNCIL SERVICES AFFECTED BY LOCKDOWN
Date: 13th January 2021
RESTRICTIONSFOLLOWING the Government’s announcement regarding a third lockdown period, Winsford Town Council would like to announce how its services will be affected during this period. From 5th January 2021, the impact on the Town Council’s services are as follows:
• Parks, open spaces, and outdoor play areas will remain open. Visitors should follow social distancing guidance, follow any signage and wash their hands when they return home. Residents can meet outdoors with one person not from their own household. NB. Leaf Lane is currently closed for repairs.
• Allotments will remain open. Again, social distancing should be maintained, and residents are permitted to meet outdoors with one person not from their own household.
• Most volunteering activities within Town Council settings will stop• The Town Council offices will remain closed, although staff will beworking from home and able to deal with telephone and email enquiries, as well as other items such as grant applications and allotment applications
• Other council buildings will be closed to the public during this time.
• All Council meetings will continue to take place remotely and will be posted on the Council’s website (www.winsford.gov.uk) and via social media
• All Town Council events are on hold• No Mayoral visits or appointments are planned during this period The Council will continue to monitor all its front-line services and will review the impact of COVID19 on service delivery as the lockdown progresses. Information on the Town Council’s website will be updated regularly.